Fall migration of faculty/staff e-mail to the Microsoft Cloud
Migration of e-mail to the Microsoft Cloud is complete.
If the e-mail settings do not automatically update on your mobile device, the easiest approach is to delete the e-mail account and recreate the account. E-mail will NOT be lost if you do this because e-mail is actually stored on servers and accessed by your phone/tablet as opposed to e-mail being physically stored on your phone/tablet.
On iPhone and iPad
- To delete – Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Select the account you wish to delete -> Scroll to the bottom and press “delete account” -> Confirm deletion
- To add the account – Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Select Exchange and enter your credentials, your account should automatically setup
- To delete – Settings -> Accounts -> Microsoft Exchange -> Settings -> Trash can in upper right -> Delete your username
- To add the account – Settings -> Accounts -> Add account -> Microsoft Active Sync -> Enter your credentials, your account should automatically setup
If any additional pop-up boxes ask:
- Server is outlook.office365.com
- Username needs to have the full email address a.k.a. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain should be left blank